How To Check and Print JAMB 2017 Results
The result of the 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Exams is being released, but it may be tasking if you don’t know the proper way to check it as a student.
Here are the simple procedures you need to follow to check your JAMB 2017 result. To check the candidates with the highest JAMB score so far, click here.
This is How to check JAMB 2017 Results
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng and login to your profile ( Email and Pasword)
2. Scroll down a bit and find the box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results”. Click on it.
3. It should either display your result or tell you “No Result Yet”
If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.
If for some reason JAMB has decided to withhold or seize your result, an appropriate reason will be given to you;
1. You were involved in Malpractice
2. You missed your schedule
3. You were too late to the exam E.T.C.
If you have any issues, let us know using the comment section and we will be available to help you out.