List of Victims Who Paid Millions in Naira & Dollars to Kidnap Kingpin Evans for their Release
The recently arrested Billionaire kidnapping kingpin Evans has started naming some of his victims and how much he collected from each of them.
Evans who preferred to be paid in US Dollars could not actually remember the numbers of people he has kidnapped as well as the money charged, but was able to remember a few.
In the list, the highest amount received was $1.2M and the lowest was NGN15M.
Evans held some of his victims for as long as 3 months, Daily Trust reports.
See the list below:
1. Mbarikatta William Uboma (Festac, Lagos State) – NGN20M
2. Paul Cole (Ohafia, Abia State) – NGN20M
3. Mohammed Jamal (Lebanese – Ajah, Lagos State) – NGN17M
4. Kingsley Nwokenta (Festac, Lagos State)- NGN15M
5. Anthony Ozoanidobi (Satellite, Lagos State) – NGN15M
6. Leo Abraham (Badagry, Lagos State) – NGN15M
7. Ojukwu Cosmas (Festac, Lagos State) – $1M
8. James Uduji (Festac, Lagos State) – $1.2M
9. Raymond Okoye Odu-Na–Ichida – $1M
10. Uche Okoroafor (Alaba Market, Lagos State) – $1M
11. Elias Ukachukwu – $1M
12. Francis Umeh (Aspanda, Rasaki Estate – $1M
13. Donatus Dunu (Elupeju, Lagos State) – NGN150M
14. Ohunyon Ernest (Edo State) – NGN85M
15. Dan Odiete (Benin City) – NGN100M
16. Owner, Uyi Technical – NGN100M
17. Tom (Benin City) – NGN100M
18. Owner, Kings Paint (Benin City) – NGN40M
19. Randeki – NGN30M